Re: SDK planning

Hello Andrew,

I will ping the design team and check with the rest of the SDK guys today this case. Sounds a solid use case, let's see what others have to say.

See you on IRC,

bzoltan

On 17/03/16 03:27, Andrew Hayzen wrote:
Hi Zoltan,

The music-app heavily uses GridView's and we currently have a custom 'Card' component [0], which does not support keyboard shortcuts, multi-selection, actions etc (think of things like multi-selecting albums to play or queue). Furthermore we did start investigating it we could move it to a SlotLayout but that has not been implemented yet, so a UITK optimised solution would be preferred :-)

It would be great to see such a component in the UITK, feel free to ping me on IRC if you want to discuss in greater detail.

Thanks,

Andrew

0 - http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~music-app-dev/music-app/trunk/view/head:/app/components/Delegates/Card.qml <http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Emusic-app-dev/music-app/trunk/view/head:/app/components/Delegates/Card.qml>