Re: SDK planning

Hello guys,

This had been discussed long ago with the design, that probably a GridItem
component similar to ListItem would be needed, which could be used in
Grid/GridViews. But then because there was no clear design on how the
layouts would look like in general, they postponed the idea. Maybe we
should bring those back now ;) (Femma included)

Cheers,
Zsombor