Re: Difficulty Sending Messages to this List (was Re: (no subject)

Yes, that was my guess too. They both swear that they have checked their
subscription e-mail addresses and they match... I've  asked them to the
point of being borderline "annoying" ;) so I'm at the point where I
believe they've triple-checked and it's not their fault.

Agree that it's difficult to know exactly what's going on, but I'm
hoping this situation will be investigated.

Cheers,
Randall.