Re: E5 OOB exerience

I don't really have any problem you described. I'm using Meizu MX4 for several month as a main phone and don't observe such critical bugs, at least for now (sometimes shit happens, but fixed quickly. It is excusably due to system "kids age").

So did you update your phone? If so, it is better to try reflashing it with --bootstrap option.

You got this phone with really very old and buggy version, as I know phones with such old versions just aren't sold in stores. I got my Meizu MX4 with OTA-6 update and didn't experience any of this bugs described.

Also u could get defective phone.

P. S. You can change Fahrenheit to Celsius in Weather app options.