Re: E5 OOB exerience

On Mon, 2016-03-21 at 18:30 +1000, Michi Henning wrote:
> I start entering my password. The first letter works. Then I hit the
> second letter. It’s an ‘a’. I tap the ‘a’ and the text widget shows
> me “fga”.
>
> I randomly tap a few other letters. Sometimes I get a single letter
> echoed, sometimes two, three or four. Even the backspace key produces
> two or three letters.

 Hi Michi,

  My guess would be that this is a touch input problem, rather than a
keyboard specific problem but that it's just more visible in the
keyboard because that's one of the only things that supports
multitouch. To verify that hypothesis could you try installing the
Finger Painting app from the store and see if multiple lines appear
when you try drawing with a single finger?

 https://uappexplorer.com/app/finger-painting.bhdouglass

 If so, that'd definitely suggest some sort of (presumably hardware?)
issue in the touch detection itself.

Thanks,
 Mike