Re: Difficulty Sending Messages to this List (no subject)

El día Monday, March 21, 2016 a las 09:07:08PM +0800, ubuntu.mexon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx escribió:

> Sorry for sending a test email to the list but it seems to be relevant
> to the discussion.  If you are reading this it probably confirms my
> theory that long "To:" lines are the reason I've been unable to post to
> the list, and that might be affecting other people too.

Your mail went through the list and the To: line was only:

	To: ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just to let you know. What let you think that long (how long?) To: lines
makes that the mail gets blocked?

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
Bundeswehr: Wir.Dienen.Deutschland. - Wir.Machen.Krieg.  (We.Serve.Germany. - We.Make.War.)