Re: Landing team 31.03.16

Hello Richard!

I just checked the indicator-datetime language pack and see Tomorrow as
translated in all possible places there, so at least it's not a problem
with the langpack itself. I would recommend filling in a bug against
indicator-datetime so that the developers can take a look what's wrong.

But there is certainly something wrong since I get the same issue with
the Polish locale.

We'll be chasing this down.

Cheers,