Re: ubuntu one

I'm so sorry, Mitchell, my mistake. Here is the public one just a copy/paste from the original:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1566260

Please, to all people affected please +1 on the bug!

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

El 05/04/16 a las 12:47, Mitchell Reese escribió:
Couldn't find the first bug in the link (is it private?). Added myself to the second. Should we keep posting every week on this mailing list to remind people about this bug, and to add themselves to it so this gets noticed?

Really Canonical - this is a major feature missing that needs to be implemented. It should be clear from the interest on this list as well as social media how many people want support for caldav and carddav. I'm sure having a roadmap of when this happens will work for must people. Hearing continually 'this feature isn't important because we've got Google' isn't getting anywhere...