Re: (Aquaris M10) First Impressions/Experiences/Warnings/Questions/Suggestions

El día Sunday, April 24, 2016 a las 01:42:08PM -0400, Skyflyer escribió:

> Same issue here, power recycle just reboots scopes and not tablet.  I used either terminal app or was ssh into tablet to reboot.  This morning after leaving to charge all night, power button wouldn't bring up lock screen.  Had to do hard reset.

When I do need a re-boot, I do it with 'sudo reboot' from the
terminal-app or from SSH; this is definitely a bug and should be filed
in LP (will do);

> Attaching/disconnecting Bluetooth keyboard had no issues for me.  Seemed to work pretty well.  I have the Rii K12bt with on board touch pad and it is pretty difficult to navigate mouse..but I blame that on touch pad sensitivity.  Would like to get a separate BT mouse to further test.

My BT keyboard/mouse works fine, no problems; I just switch the BT
keyboard+mouse on and it pairs; I even use it to unlock with the code the M10;

> HDMI has been strange...no sound to TV...all sound came from M10.  No settings in Sound Configuration to change.  Also, resolution seemed a little off on 32" TV.  One TV auto adjusted, other TV was zoomed in and wouldn't show entire desktop...couldn't get image to fit.

HDMI picture is fine on my TV (the TV auto-adjust the picture to get all
on screen); that the sound is not transmitted to TV, is a bug; should be
filed in LP (will do);

> I'm very happy to own an M10 but we have work to do.  Let's stay positive and create an amazing experience we all want. :).

I'm a happy user/tester of the M10 since March and I like it too; every
software has bugs, but the M10 is a big step forward; I own a BQ E4.5
phone too and use this as an AP to Internet; both integrate nicely.

The on-screen keyboard of the M10 is definitely to big (to high in
landscape mode); this should be adjusted or even configurable by the
user; will file a bug in LP too.

Let's think positive, let's file bugs and look forward and help to get them
fixed, with the attitude of Open Source development.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!