Re: (Aquaris M10) First Impressions/Experiences/Warnings/Questions/Suggestions

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Skyflyer <skyflyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Attaching/disconnecting Bluetooth keyboard had no issues for me. Seemed to
> work pretty well. I have the Rii K12bt with on board touch pad and it is
> pretty difficult to navigate mouse..but I blame that on touch pad
> sensitivity. Would like to get a separate BT mouse to further test.

Mouse is slow here as well. So, after all maybe not an issue of touch pad
itself. But everyones mileage may vary.

HDMI has been strange...no sound to TV...all sound came from M10. No
> settings in Sound Configuration to change.

Completely forgot about this aspect of HDMI. Interesting if it is supposed
to work already.

> Also, resolution seemed a little off on 32" TV. One TV auto adjusted,
> other TV was zoomed in and wouldn't show entire desktop...couldn't get
> image to fit.

Not showing entire desktop maybe issue of TV-set itself. Have 32" Panasonic
HD-Ready one, was never able to fit image from Ubuntu-driven PCs on it (its
native mode is 720p and part of image always gets beyond the screen area).
Chromebox could do some magic with it though. So I was really looking for
solution with various display modes, but finally gave up.

Still want to try out connecting M10 to 24" monitor, but need to wait till
proper cable arrives.

I'm very happy to own an M10 but we have work to do. Let's stay positive
> and create an amazing experience we all want. :).

Despite all my rant, I like the device itself ;) And yes, lets get the
greatest user experience in sights and eventually nail it.

Cheers,
Alexey