Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

On 26/04/16 11:31, Andrea Bernabei wrote:
ch apps on UbuntuClassic+Unity8/Mir. That is supposed to work on the tablet.

    Lets say for a moment we go along with the converged experience
    thing, how in Unity 8 would I have a Qt UI component that is
    focussed but not active using touch or mouse or keyboard to
    achieve it?

For instance by tabbing through, as you previously said.

just tried unity8-desktop-session-mir again, should there be any kind of keyboard navigation possible? using the app scope I was able to use cursor left and right like a swipe, but was unable to do anything in the top menu/notification tool and nothing in terms of getting around the UI of the app scope window, dropdown menu was not keyboard navigable, can't move around the grid of icons or interact with the other scopes. I tried running gedit from tty1 but got error messages about connecting to Mir, I don't know if that is intended to be functional at this stage.

Alan.