Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

Hi there,

Just a quick note to say that we have now written a brief piece about the
change to the orange on the design blog:
https://design.canonical.com/2016/04/ubuntu-orange-update/

And we've updated the design guidelines here:
https://design.ubuntu.com/brand/colour-palette

As mentioned above (and in the blog post) we are writing a longer piece
about the reasons why we've made some changes to the colours. This will
appear on https://design.canonical.com/ so please keep an eye on that for
future updates.

Thanks!
Jamie