Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

On 27/04/16 09:12, Ivo Fernandes wrote:

I think the actual design isn't finished. We're in a middle of a transition.. For me, more than blue or orange, I still miss the ability to set a wallpaper. 2 years with the same white/grey, its painful to my eyes. And this, in my opinion, is the key. Is how scopes are designed. If they will allow users to set a custom wallpaper or background. Thus, we're mostly talking about bad implementention of scopes.

Big hug to all :)

I am actually expecting things to move faster when unity8-desktop-session-mir isn't broken. Once people are using the desktop for work there is going to be much more ability and incentive for everyone to tinker with it.

Alan.