Re: Aquaris M10 playing movies

El día Wednesday, April 27, 2016 a las 02:18:18PM -0400, Jim Hodapp escribió:

> This seems to be device specific. Just to make sure that your video file is
> sane, can you test playback of that same video on an Ubuntu desktop or
> Android/iOS phone? As Victor said above, the bug is filed here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1574729

I watched the same video
http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/sendung/ts-13759.html in

1) with mplayer as local *.mp4 file (downloaded with youtube_dl) on my
   FreeBSD netbook, result: fine;

2) with my BQ E4.5 (OWA-10.1) in webbrowser via HTTP data mobile,
   result: fine

3) in my FreeBSD netbook in chrome browser via HTTP data mobile (BQ E4.5 as
   AP to Internet), result: fine

4) in the M10 with webbrowser via HTTP Wifi, result: off-sync;

5) in the M10 as local *.mp4 file, result: off-sync

Will file this in the above LP issue.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
¡Dios querido denos otra vez los problemas de ayer, los que tuvimos en la RDA!