Re: Video chat app

i messed with it yesterday after my partner picked up her droid and just did a quik video call do the daughter.. fiddled around going in privacy and changing settings and getting nowhere and trying google hangouts and it all just being wrong so gave up be nice just to click on a app and know i can tell friends and family / clients to put on the app on to there droid or iphone and i can video call them, i can use skype on the laptop in the UK but when i take the tablet on business in spain im pretty cut of at the moment! The general purchase reason was remote support on desktop PC's which it wont connect to any services IE log me or teamviewer so ive set a guacamole up as a temporary work around and to make contact with new business / clients and family but cant do that either - everything else seems to work in a fashion, hopefully OTA 12 may bring us some more functions and fixes ............

Wayne