Re: Video chat app

well I am fine with the calling app not being Skype or anything currently recognised as a mainstream branded software as a service proprietary thing. If webrtc works then lots of things like talky.io start working and people can host their own standards compliant server or do interesting peer to peer things, and they all work cross platform for free because standards. I have zero interest in learning QML and targetting just this platform, but I am totally interested in doing cool things that work great on Ubuntu touch first and also other platforms. What I really want is Firefox OS, but on chromium rather than gecko!

Alan.