Re: Video chat app

tell them to use this:

https://hubl.in/

:)

--
Wayne Taylor
REALTOR

METRO EDGE REALTY
305-11331 Coppersmith Way,
Richmond BC V7A 5J9

c: 778-846-7357
o: 778-888-3888
e: wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.metroedge.ca
www.waynetaylor.ca

++++IMPORTANT+++++++++++

--> Why does my email look funny? <--
Because I'm serious about protecting your private communication with unbreakable security using free PGP encryption technology.  Want to get started now? Click here. http://waynetaylor.ca/pgp-protection/

--> Not using PGP? <--
That's your risk/choice and for you here is the standard disclaimer:
"This e-mail may be privileged and/or confidential, and the sender does not waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by return e-mail or otherwise) immediately."