Re: Video chat app

On Tue, 2016-06-07 at 05:05 -0700, Wayne Taylor wrote:
> tell them to use this:
>
> https://hubl.in/

Ah, that's cool. Does anybody know why meet.jit.si doesn't work? It has
a slightly more streamlined interface, and extra features, so would be
nice if that also worked.

> > On Tuesday, 7 June 2016 11:46:15 BST, Alan Bell
> > <alanbell@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > it is a bizarrely long standing issue, not only is it quite hard
> > > to flip to the front camera (you can, it is buried in the privacy
> > > area of the browser settings and doesn't stick so you have to
> > > keep doing it)

Are you sure about that? For me, the setting sticks, but even when it
is set to the front camera, it continues to use the rear camera. I
can't get it to use the front camera at all.