Re: screen shot / clipboard tool / screen capture

W dniu 26.07.2016 o 09:22, Guillaume F pisze:
> There are great blog posts about setting up the Unity 8 session. But
> speaking personaly (and hopefully I'm not alone in this case), I miss a
> part about deleting Unity 8 and make sure to start again with a clean
> slate. I know how to uninstall the package, but how can I be sure that
> no config file or anything of the like remain?

That wouldn't be easy, other than having a dedicated user for unity8 and
deleting it. Unity8 isn't that much different from Unity7 in terms of
where it stores settings, apps can have their stuff in ~/.cache,
~/.config, ~/.local/share etc.

> I'm asking this because I fear my install has gone wrong somehow and I
> find strange bugs, like the Music-app opening instead of the System
> Settings app (1). And lately, the network-indicator doesn't work, so no
> Internet (even with an ethernet cable). I didn't report this one yet,
> because it probably won't help anyone if I report bugs from a broken
> install.

It would be good to find out how you got to the "broken install" state, too.

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.