Re: Canonical branded phone?

Great links, very useful information, it gives a developer access to a device. And it has 4G!

I know I'm nitpicking here, but does anyone have such flash info for an available ~4.7 inch phone?

It might come in handy in case my bq dies beyond repair.
The Meizu 5 has 5.7 inch screen, it's humongous, especially since I need to carry another phone.