Re: [Design]: Color changes in OTA 10

I'm reading the comments on
https://design.canonical.com/2016/05/colour-palette-updates/ and I'm
wondering how the comments ended up on that page. Can I or someone
else add more comments, or is this take for an external source?
(Twitter?) -- All the positive voices sound rather selective, a bit
like propaganda to me. Don't get me wrong.

I think that "semantic meaning" is indeed imperative. That the
aubergine / purple has vanished in the new palette for a light color
(that is comparably hard to read, IMHO) is a bit striking though. I'd
like to support that observation with a comment of mine in the blog
post.

Interestingly, the Ubuntu Design website [1] *does* list the aubergine
/ purple. Which content is more up-to-date, the blog or the Design
website? (I recall reading that the latter is scheduled for being
updated.)

[1] https://design.ubuntu.com/brand/colour-palette

Kind regards,
Peter