Re: Introducing Canonical's Ubuntu Crickets

Hi Jo-Erlend,
Is not the same thing. I can install ubuntu in almost any hardware, and it
works, but Ubuntu Phone i can't do that!!! Only on that specific phones!
Don't get me wrong, I was one of many that put my money in the Edge
crowdfundig, and I by the first Ubuntu phone to. I'm expecting, like
everyone I think info about this, because I wana by a Ubuntu Phone. Lets
say that for 2017 is going to be out a new phone way I'm going to by a
Pro5? But if is not going to append a new phone, ok I will by a Pro5 and
put Ubuntu on it. That is what i wana know, because, like time is money,
money is "finito" to, so or I keep my money for a better product investment
in 2017, or I will by an "old" phone to invest my time help you and the
others developers make Ubuntu Phone better.