Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: webbrowser-app crashes on livestream

Yes, I read your message, but I asked specifically about mobile devices
because many websites serve a different media format on those. YouTube for
example, some time ago, used to serve HTML5 video, only on smartphone
browsers, defaulting instead flash videos on computer browsers.

Cheers,
Fabio