Re: Ackkk! The world is ending!!!

Careful, you are mixing Server infrastructure, Desktop and phones.

Also, i don't think we can blame people to want information about Ubuntu Touch, we should blame tech journalists who are too lazy to carefully read their primary sources. Consumers need journalists, because they don't have the time to wait for press releases or leaks all day.

After all, thanks Pat for giving us some information. Don't listen to the haters!

Cheers,

NeoTheThird