Re: BQ E4.5 OTA-14: Dekko && account

Every phone I've had since at least 2002 has managed it, be it through POP
or IMAP and notifications do work for Gmail, as well as the  Open Store
version of Dekko - well sort of. They don't look as good and crash Dekko.
But they do notify.

So I'm not asking for the impossible. If Canonical had put some effort into
Dekko after ditching their own email app, it would probably have those
features already.

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device