Re: Showcase device

The problem is that it doesn't look like the keyboard detaches, or
folds back on itself. So, using the device like a normal smartphone (in
portrait mode) looks impossible. The only way you can comfortably hold
it like a phone is when it is closed!

It's clearly designed to be more of a PDA than a phone.