Re: Showcase device

El día Monday, March 06, 2017 a las 06:43:26PM +0100, Giovano Iannotti escribió:

> Robin Parker <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> 18:34 (4 minuti fa)
> Rispondi
> a Giovano
> Giovano,
>
> Thanks for your email.
>
> At present we aim for Gemini to have a dual boot option of Android and
> Linux. In terms of the Linux distro, we are yet to make a final decision
> but wish for the Linux environment to be as open as possible. We hare
> having discussions with Ubuntu as well as Sailfish amongst others.
>
> Regards

Hello Robin,

Your mail dialog with Giovano Iannotti <iannotti@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
was copied to a public mailing list and I do Cc: this. Please keep this in
mind when answering.

I saw the demo of your new device and was thinking in spend money. But,
I would like to have a phone based on any Linux or FreeBSD system, not
on Android. I'm not interested in a dual boot device, i.e. phone based
on Android and whatever additional system. I wanted to let you know this
and you might just ignore it or think if it fits with your future plans.
Thanks for your time reading this.

Kind regards

	matthias
--