Re: Fwd: Artwork Run-off

not to be an ass/stick-in-the-mud, but i am NOT a fan of the O-H-I-O or any
other Ohio State themed logo that is representing the entire state & not
just central Ohio.

unfortunately i have been pretty overwhelmed with work the past couple of
weeks, but i was wanting to try reshaping the circle portion of the Ubuntu
logo into the shape of Ohio.

-jon