Re: Fwd: Artwork Run-off

Feel free to create your own logo and post it on the wiki, but please
keep in mind the brand guidelines as well (also on the wiki). It's
Canonical's trademark: they decide how it's used and we can't deviate
from their original design a whole lot.

I'd like to recommend (but this certainly isn't a rule!) to keep logos
simple. The logo will be used in print, on the web (at sizes as small
as 50px tall) and elsewhere, and it should be discernible at small
sizes and at a distance. If the logos are too complex, it will be hard
to tell what it is when it's shrunk down. Optionally, you could create
a "small print" logo in addition to a main logo, if that suits you.

--
Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net/