Re: Items for discussion

Agreed.  Since I'm keeping a few extra plates in the air spinning with local government matters this week, would somebody be willing to go ahead and reach out to System76?  This would only be to see if they're going to be attending/exhibiting at OLF 2013.  Full details about the restrictions on our table and the like need to be nailed down before we could even fathom approaching them for a company representative let alone swag.

Stephen Michael Kellat

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 22:37:35 -0400
Jonathan Buckley <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just to point out in OLF's defense/ dismay, they are not the beat
> webmasters. They have always been very bad about keeping their site up to
> date. I would strongly suggest that you [we always] directly contact the
> vendor in question opposed to relying on the status of the OLF website.
>
> -Jon Buckley (itsafork)
[snip]