ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Release party?

Much as I like to go to Toronto to party, I don't think I'll be going
this time. If we party on Thursday, 17 April 2014 perhaps we could
hold the monthly IRC/Video Chat meeting at the same time, and possibly
set up a Video Party with the Toronto folks.  Cranky can be our video
producer. Isn't there a laser guitar kicking around Kwartzlab somewhere?

Alternatively, we can plan for Saturday, 10 May 2014, which may be
enough of a delay for disks to arrive...

- --Bob.