ubuntu-waterloo-region team mailing list archive

Re: Xenial Xerus Ubuntu 16.04 Release Party?

OK, decision time. Beertown, or ERK?

I'm going to make meatballs, brussels sprouts, and boiled potatoes
(today is Spherical Food Day at the Jonkman's), eat dinner (yes, this
is dinner time at the Jonkman's), watch a bit of TV, and then come
back to the mailing list to see what's been decided.

I want to spam^H^H^H^H send a message to the other mailing lists to
let them know about the Homebrew Hosting Club and Ubuntu Release Party
in Toronto tomorrow, and at the same time let people finalize their
plans to attend the KW release party.

With this amount of planning, it's going to be GR-R-R-REAT!

- --Bob, who is channeling Thurl Ravenscroft.

Homebrew Hosting Club: https://homebrewhosting.club/

Toronto Release Party:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/3330/detail/

KW Release Party: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/3361/detail/

On 2016-04-20 09:33 PM, CrankyOldBugger wrote:
> Well, with a name like that, we know not to ask for tacos or
> panzerotti...
>
> On Wed, 20 Apr 2016 at 21:19 Darcy Casselman <dscassel@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> For the record, ERK is better.
>>
>> I mean, I kind of love Chinese Restaurant for being Chinese
>> Restaurant, but the food was kind of mediocre.
>>
>> Darcy.
>>
>> On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 8:07 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>
> Darcy may have found the place, a Chinese restaurant called
> Chinese Restaurant. Nothing beats truth in advertising!
>
> Here's a copy of their menu:
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CghHNMwUkAEi7Fn.jpg:large
>
> via @Flying_Squirrel at
> https://twitter.com/flying_squirrel/status/722906189483225089/
>
> --Bob

Register if you can; not a problem if you don't.

*LoCo Event*:

https://homebrewhosting.club/

> http://kwlug.org/pipermail/kwlug-disc_kwlug.org/2016-April/029204.html

Post to     :