ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: Green light on logo announcement

Hi Keith,

I sent you a 24 page long PDF with all the info you need. Did you not
receive it?

>From there you can get exactly what the logo stands for, the idea behind
it, and what it's supposed to express.

--
Sent using Evolution from Ubuntu

Nothing ruins creativity like too many voices weighing in. We call it
the Ice Cream Principle. Tell 10 people to go get ice cream with one
condition: they all have to agree on one flavour. That flavour is going
to be chocolate or vanilla every time. Groups of people don't agree on
what's cool or interesting, they agree on what's easy to agree on.