ubuntugnome-artwork team mailing list archive

Re: [Artwork report] Wily Werewolf cycle.

Well I suspect there may have been cases where the initial bios mode could have been crippled to vga16, until the display server took over. But
these days with everything pretty much using KMS of some form (atleast on intel platforms), I wonder if its even possible, short of someone
booting the kernel with a vga16 flag.

Alfredo: so anyway can you send me 2 new images, one of the roundel and one frame of the progess indicator