ubuntukylin-members team mailing list archive

Re: New Contributor Guide

You can use IRC:
IRC server: freenode
channel: #ubuntukylin-meeting
              #ubuntu-release

At 2013-03-13 19:58:32,"Heling Yao" <yaoheling@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

We definitely could use some PR. Maybe it's time we set up a Public Relations Team (not sure if it's properly named), and maybe a Documentation Team.

Are there some upstream resources (mailing lists, contacts) etc. we can take advantage of?

Cheers,