Re: Ubable to update Ubuntu-One on Acer Aspire Laptop

On 08/23/2009 11:11 AM, Tony Willoughby wrote:
Just to be clear, I experienced a crash. The crash application started
by itself and brought me to the bug tracking website.

Ah sorry to hear that. This will be nice and confusing then, as we have a bunch of "crash" reports that are about the icon not being shown even though there is not a crash, and I see now we have a handful of real crash reports showing something wrong in the current release. We'll get this crashing problem fixed straight away. Thanks for the bug reports and testing!

--
Elliot Murphy | https://launchpad.net/~statik/