Re: Paid subscriber quota changing from 10GB to 50GB

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:23 PM, HAORANSKY <haoransky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Sorry to interrupt and squeeze in here,[?]:
> As of what I think about the issue, just keep most recent revisions is
> fine, and as Elliot state above, sharing folder could work, and it's
> actually better than a group account(it can keep track of which group member
> changed which file).

Out of curiosity, do you think that there is any value to letting users mark
revisions which they care about and want to be saved forever? I'd also be
curious to know how many people would like documents to /always/ be
autosaved across the desktop.

> Can you show us what to expect in the near future or what is on the
> todo-list so we can avoid giving out redundant ideas?[?]

Sorry, you'll have to ask Eliot about that. I'm just a student who isn't
affiliated with Ubuntu One or Canonical in any way.

Regards,
Natan