Re: [HG UFL] Fixed lhs/rhs bug, turns out it was in the list_tensor handler.

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 03:10:03PM +0100, Garth N. Wells wrote:

> Martin Sandve Alnæs wrote:

> >> OK. So unless someone is working on resolving it imminently. I suggest
> >> that we move forward with a release.
> >>
> >> Garth
> >
> > I concur.
> >

> OK! Anders, can you make the release of UFL? Then the rest can follow.

Yes, I just want the buildbot to be green first. It's currently
failing because of the update to UFL which results in different
signatures and different code for some of the demos.

I'll check that and then release UFL, UFC, FFC.

--
Anders