Re: Notifications are annoying when typing in the upper right corner of a window

David Barth wrote:
> I'm also very interested in Celeste's suggestion of having a monitor,
> similar to what kwin does, to delay the display of notifications.
>
> Aurélien: could you take a look at this last one?

kdelibs provides an API to interact with the window manager. This makes
it easy to loop through all toplevel windows and check if any of them is
a popup or combobox.I guess libwnck can do the same on the GNOME side.

This is all done through NETWM, so it can probably be done for all NETWM
compliant window managers.

Aurélien