Re: New notification placement

Even though I concur with Neil, that is in a large screen the new
position may not be very bad, but in a small screen it is worse, let
me show my use case:

Actually, in a big screen I usually work with two windows opened side
by side (one is latex and the other evince showing me the compiled
latex file). In that disposition, I use all the horizontal area of the
screen and in particular the middle-right area. I do believe that the
corners are a better place for notify-osd. We tend to have the corners
already used (by the panels), so we are used to leave that space empty
or with elements that we are not always using (like the screen
button).

Finally, as Mark said. The cursor is more important than the mouse to
determine activity. If the person is typing, please don't cover that
area with a bubble. It will certainly drive me nuts.

Paulo