Diagram Software

Hey Anthony

On Thu, 2009-10-08 at 09:40 -0700, ajmctaggart wrote:
> I realize my model/diagram skills are lacking, but I've done my best
> to model my original idea of the bug reporting tool.

Your attachment looks fine, the only readability problems in diagrams
I've seen is a lack of balance on paper. Your'as is fairly good IMO.

> I started this in OpenOffice Draw (please, please tell me if there is
> something better I should be using in Linux).

I use Inkscape, I have a template I use for designing these kinds of
diagrams. It also helps that you can add icons and other attractive
elements. But it's node connecting tool in 0.46 is still fairly
primitive and it's got bugs if you resize the document.

But I still feel more comfortable drawing diagrams in Inkscape and
saving as svg and pdf than in OO Draw.

Regards, Martin