Re: Regarding Notify-OSD's Position in Karmic Koala

> Theory is useful, but it also helps to have actual time spent
> (i.e. a few weeks to get used to it) with various options. That's what
> we'll do in Lucid, we'll try the bottom right and get some real
> experience with it. We may try the centerline again (popular as that was
> :-)). And by the end of it we'll make a decision, and stick with it from
> then on.
>
> Mark

Hey, slightly random, but could I suggest putting synchronous bubbles
a bit above the bottom edge at the horizontal centre? (Where there
used to be a popup for adjusting volume and brightness). I think there
may have been some reason behind that approach :)

Dylan