Re: GSoC '10 Idea : NotifyOSD improvements

Op donderdag 18-03-2010 om 21:47 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Jim
Rorie:
> But for people with a color deficit, the green isn't obvious.

For people who have issues with seeing contrast the problem is similar
of course...  ;-)

> The icon needs to change in some way.

Right.  And keep doing so.

> I'm not sure a typical flasher is a good solution.  I think a subtle
> animation that triggered every 15 seconds or so might be a better
> match for the minimalist approach they are taking.

15 seconds is a long time in some cases (remember the example of an
incoming phone call that was mentioned before).

--
Jan Claeys