Re: Lock Screen / Guest Session / Switch From / Log Out / Suspend / Hibernate / Shut Down

Re: Suspend/Hibernate - is it possible, technically, to do both? If so, the
session could be saved to both memory and swap, and if the power remains, it
could wake up from suspend, but if the power has gone away, it could boot
from hibernate, with loss of data or session. I seem to recall, vaguely,
that Macs do something like that, but it may be that it saves to hibernate
if power goes low or something. Or I may just have dreamed it. :)

Re: Restart - yes, people will be upset if it's gone, mostly because it's
always been there in all OS's, but on the other hand, when do you ever use
it apart from updates that need them? On Windows, I've needed it because it
simply needs to be refreshed now and then, but not so in Ubuntu.

/K