Re: New Unity lens - Contact lens

Hi Thibaut,

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 14:07, Thibaut Brandscheid <randaltor@xxxxxx> wrote:

> > Thanks for your mockup (and clever name!) -- I'll make sure
> > we discuss it during the UDS Lens session.
>
> This would be soooo great :)
>
> If you want you can add the mock-up to the wiki - just do with it what you
> want.

it's quite sexy, indeed!
why not add a mockup for the maximized dash? in that one, you could make it
show search results as large thumbs or "cards", just as Ian suggests above,
and still have the actions on the right.
i'd also swap the positions of "received messages" and "chat", and then
probably think about renaming "received messages" into "history".

thanks for an excellent thread