Re: Fwd: Re: Global menu in Oneiric Ocelot (11.10)

I read the "A better Linux Desktop" article and the author proposed removing
the launcher, this is what I think is the strength of Unity. Although it was
an interesting read.

I have actually been thinking of how you could merge the top panel elements
into the launcher elegantly and I will create a mockup of how this could be
done in the near future :)