Re: Dash search vs Alt+F2 in 11.10

well, I use the javascript gmail app (gmail.google.com) that causes that. in
any case, I hope people got my message about looking at how OS X impliments
sheets and how that can be applied to running terminal tasks to span not
only uses of running a simple command for no output, running one command
with some output, watching a command to run it repeatedly, using a terminal
window, and escalating from a lower order (simple no output) to a higher
order (separate terminal window) and all the progression in between.