Re: Dash search vs Alt+F2 in 11.10

Adding a 5th stop just makes it harder to get to it. The point of having the
separate dashes, as I see it, is to provide very quick access to both pieces
of very important functionality. As it stands, that goal is accomplished.
There isn't really a reason to switch from one to the other, since they
behave differently (i.e. you wouldn't use Alt+F2 to open firefox, and you
wouldn't use Dash to run "killall thunderbird").