Re: Session management in the dash

My mistake with Alt-F4. I intended to say Ctrl-Alt-Del.

Eylem

On 10/10/2011 7:44 PM, anthropornis wrote:
+1

Completely agree, these are inappropriate in the Dash, extremely redundant clutter considering what the power cog does. Moreover, for me the utter *simplicity* of Ctrl+Alt+Del still works just fine (at least in Natty), I can't imagine what I would gain from altering the Alt+F4 binding. Does Alt+F4 do something differently in Oneiric other than just close that last opened window, and has Ctrl+Alt+Del been altered too?

Incidentally, I was amused yesterday when I was using Linux Mint Debian Edition with Xfce and Alt+Backspace still had meaning ;)