Re: Session management in the dash

Then there should be a way to blacklist things on a per-user basis that a user like myself does not want cluttering my Dash when I type "sh" for things other than "shutdown".

Moreover, for me it is faster to hit Ctrl+Alt+Del and click the dialog than it is to sift through things that begin with "sh" in the Dash on my personal system. Conversely, the Ctrl+Alt+Del method does not pose clutter with other items beginning with "sh".